This is for all you Verizon customers who finally got the iPhone last week. I hope your patience is paying off. Here’s a sampling of the 86 applications I have on my phone. Have fun searching the app store!
- Evernote – Synch’s with my computer. I use this as a catch all inbox. It can handle text rich stuff, plus pictures of things I want to remember.
- Simplenote – Auto synch between phone and computer. No more stickies on my computer.
- Things – This is the task manager app that I use. It’s the most expensive app that I’ve bought at $10, but it’s legit. It synch’s with my computer over a wireless network (cloud synching is coming).
- Mint – I’m slowly getting this dialed in for our personal budget. My wife has an iPhone too, so she can pull up the grocery budget easily.
- Dropbox – Access all my files.
- Google – access all my Google doc’s
- Hootsuite – I use this when I want to post something to both Facebook and Twitter at the same time.
- Reeder – It took me a while to come around to paying for this, but now I love this blog reader.
- Foursquare – Not everybody likes location based social networks, but it’s been fun watching all the CCC staff members checking all over the city.
- PDXBus – Up to the minute arrival and route info on the public transportation in Portland.
- Groupon – Cheap deals, plus no need to print off your coupon…just take the iPhone with you.
- Fandango – Info on movie in your area.
- Redbox – Rent a movie from your phone at your local red box…no need to stand in the rain.
- Realtor.com – Find out what that house your driving by is selling for.
- Amazon.com – When you’re out shopping scan a barcode to see what the price is on Amazon.
- ESV Bible – I take this to church with me.
- Bible (YouVersion) – I’m using this to read through the Bible in a year.
- Knowing God – An evangelistic tool that’s nice to have on hand.
- God Tools – Great CCC resources (including Soularium).
- TripIt – Track all your travel information in one place.
- Craigsphone – Simple version of Craiglist.
- WebMD – Figure out what ails you.
- Southwest – Find cheap flights.
- Netflix – We use this all the time! All the Veggietales you can handle streaming through your phone.
- Pulse – A customizable news source with a cool interface.
- Kindle – Read e-books on your phone.
- Wikipedia – Helps me when I want to look smart.
- Pandora – All the music you can handle.
- Keynote Remote – Control your Keynote presentation with your phone and amaze your coworkers
- Angry Birds – The addictive game for wasting time.
Did I miss anything important out there!
Other posts kinda like this one: